Thursday 13 March 2014

Making plans for after graduation! - Employability workshop at Creative source

I am now thinking about possible career plans for after I graduate from this degree.

In the past I have often applied for artworker/ designer position, quite often through agencies.

This morning I received an email from creative resource, which is a recruitment agency for the design industry.

On Saturday 15th March , they are holding a Student Employability Workshop.This is aimed at graduates like myself and also students from years 1 and 2 to attend to prepare and help us to succeed within the creative industry. 


Portfolio and CV reviews will take place during this workshop along with tips from an industry professional on how to stand out from other graduates.

I am signed myself for the afternoon slot! 

After also finding out about the workshop,I decided to take a look at the Job section on the website.  There was several junior designer / artworker positions on offer so I have applied for both positions advertised.

Lets see what saturday brings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10