Sunday 9 March 2014

inspirations = paintings, paintings and more paintings

Now the fun part has started!

I have begun to research into cancer cells, their form, texture, patterns and colour combinations in preparation to my visit to the cancer research lab in Manchester next week.

I am working in a small A5 sketchbook at the moment to collect my findings. This sketchbook will record research, statistics, anything that I am inspired by within this project and also my own experiments and samples that I have created.

Below are a series of images that I have already created which have been inspired by cancer cells.

Hope you enjoy them!


My inspirations!

Prostrate cancer cells 

Corpora Amylacea - (prostrate cancer)

Esophageal cancer cells

(l) abdominal cells and DNA filtering

More esophageal cancer

More esophageal cancer

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10