Wednesday 26 March 2014

Location, Location, Location!!



I have been out this morning to look for possible locations where I could possibly photograph my advertising campaign. This mornings visit was to Sefton Park and Lark Lane. I came across this section of the Park before which I thought was fantastic and very beautiful. 

Who would have thought this is Liverpool? 



Fairy Glen - Sefton park
Fairy Glen - Sefton Park

Fairy Glen - Sefton Park

fairy Glen - Sefton Park

The Iron Bridge - Sefton Park - I need to discover what is down there.  I didn't feel brave enough on my own but I feel this could produce some very interesting shots.


Fairy Glen & iron Bridge in Sefton Park

Fairy Glen - Sefton Park

Fairy Glen - Sefton park.  Luckily It was sunny this morning, and I love how the sun is shining through the gap , it makes the place seem very whimsical 


Lark lane - I feel that Anthropologie would seem such a fitting store to be placed here. As the brand philosophy is about culture and human behaviour, Lark Lane is full of different cultures, a very bohemian place.






 Liverpool has been used on so many occasions to shoot different feature films as the architecture is very similar to London. Why not use, whats on my doorstep and show how diverse this city is.

I will also be visiting several others locations within the city.

At present, I am in the process of meeting with different photographic studios to organise the campaign aspect of the project, to be photographed professionally.

 I began by the search by posting adverts on both Gumtree and Twitter . The response I received was outstanding, there is so much undiscovered talent in this industry. I am hoping to shoot the campaign within the next 2-3 weeks, after I have installed my window display. 

In the meantime, I have been producing mood boards for both the make-up artists and hair stylists who will assist me with the shoot and I have also produced a mood board for the style of campaign that I want to portray.

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10