Monday 17 March 2014

Creative resource!

On Saturday I took a trip to Stockport, near Manchester, to go to an employability workshop organised by Creative resource.

I had a one to one meeting with Julie Ollerton, the managing director.  I took my industry context folder with me, which contained my CV and digital portfolio to enable me to receive feedback on them both.

I was in the meeting with Julie for over an hour and she asked me my plans for after graduation, the type of jobs I am interested in, my employment history and the types of programmes I can use.

She has given me feedback on both my CV and portfolio, on which I have took notes and will be reorganising them both. Julie also asked me to send across to her via email my digital portfolio as she felt that the printed version was very pixelated.

I have joined Linkden and have joined up with Julie (who also advised this and said that it was a great tool for employment opportunities)

I felt that I have learnt a lot from this meeting and have decided to re organise and find inspiration for both my CV and portfolio.

Whilst I am on the subject of Linkden, I will look at this further this week, once I have met the deadline for my dissertation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10