Sunday 27 April 2014

Theres nothing like a bit of Self promotion!

As a designer, I am aware that the industry is very fierce and you need to be able to stand out from others.

I have used wix to create a personal website that not only showcases some of my work but also allows employers to seek out the skills I posses.

http://mollymoodesigns.wix.com/njphennah
Home page of my website

Designer profile page

Portfolio showing a range of different skills

contact page to allow others to contact myself

Within the website I have also added links to my twitter, lindekin profile, pinterest boards and this blog.

At the moment I have the website up and running and gradually over time I will add more and more images from both current and previous projects.

I am also designing my CV as this is also a vital tool for potential employers.

As self promotion is also key within the industry I am designing a business card with a twist! It is currently in the mock up stages and I am really pleased with the outcome so far. Keep your eyes peeled!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10