Monday 21 April 2014

Exploring sketch up! - Exhibition design




I have began to build up the design for my exhibition design in google sketch up.

 I originally designed a basic transparent circle but have now developed a structure that the outer walls can be held up by. I have also designed the lightening within the stand , this is based upon the shapes within the cancer cells. 

Development of concept sketch 2 in google sketch up

Development of concept sketch 2 in google sketch up (Isometric view)

Development of concept sketch 2 in google sketch up - (Left)
Exhibition stand lightening
Exhibition stand lightening
Exhibition stand lightening


I have also began to render the sketch up images using different rendering programmes. Below are a series of examples rendered using 'Indigo' for mac. I am still not entirely happy with the overall position of the lightning and I am still experimenting with getting this at the right angle.











No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10