Saturday 26 April 2014

Designing a logo!!



As part of the honours project, a promotional design package will be designed to assist with the marketing and promotion of the concept.

One of the major parts of the promotional package is a logo for the concept.

I have began to design logo concepts based upon both the current logo which is used for Anthropologie and also a strap line for the concept.

Selection of Anthropologie logos


Font used within Anthopologie logo

Font which is currently used within Anthropologie publications

Font which is currently used within Anthropologie publications

Concepts for a new logo





 I have drafted a spider diagram with ideas for the strap line which I could use for this project. 'Anthropologie' means to study the behaviour of human beings and within this project I would like to shock and create a reaction within a person, therefore I have wrote idea which I feel would best fit with this idea in mind.



Spider diagram of strapline ideas

Straplines ideas includes:- 'The Journey', 'Reflection', '1 in 3', "Inspiration', 'Beauty and the beast' and 'inside out'

The two which I feel best fit are '1 in 3' - 1 in 3 people develop cancer within their life time and 'The journey' as a person goes through a journey through life and my journey with my dad has inspired this project.


Concepts for '1 in 3' logo

Fonts which I feel suit the brand and I have used within the development of the logo
Logo development for '1 in 3'
Logo development for '1 in 3'
Logo development for '1 in 3'

I am still developing further this logo.














No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10