Tuesday 29 April 2014

Render or not to render….

I now have a final design for my exhibition stand woo hoo!!





The rationale of the exhibition stand is driven from cancer research itself. The main body of the stand and the small podiums at the front have been inspired by a test tubes as this is one of the main instruments with researching cancer. 

The lightening fixture within the stand has been inspired from the shapes found in a microscopic cancer cell.

I have kept the colours in keeping with the honours project and this is also based on the stains that scientists use to distinguish the difference between a normal and cancer cells.

I now have the challenge of rendering it in a rendering programme. As mentioned in earlier posts, I used Indigo however I wasn't pleased with the results, so the search continued for another rendering programme and I discovered 'Podium V2'






The above images show the different effects that can be achieved through rendering. 

By taking one of the rendered images and adding other images within photoshop and also a customer or two,  the design was finally coming to life!
Final design for Exhibition stand

I have also added in different backgrounds and also placed the design in situ.










No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10