Saturday 26 April 2014

My honours project is featured …..

As I use twitter to share my blog on a weekly basis, I have attracted the attention of many charities that are driving cancer awareness, in particular Clatterbridge Cancer centre NHS foundation.

Clatterbridge Cancer charity is part of the Clatterbridge Cancer clinic.

 The clinic headquarters are situated on the Wirral and they treat people with cancer who live within Merseyside and the surrounding areas.

There are also other clinics are different locations through out the North West, including the Linda McCartney clinic at the Royal Liverpool Hospital, and the  Delamere Clinic at Halton hospital.

Clatterbridge treat patients through different forms of radiotherapy and chemotherapy and my dad received his chemotherapy treatment at both the above clinics and his appointments were arranged through Clatterbridge.

 Clatterbridge Cancer charity has been following my progress on this project and on several occasions have retweeted posts from this blog.




I emailed Susan King, Communications Officer at Clatterbridge and after a few emails to confirm the processes and procedures and also the rationale behind my design, Susan very kindly featured my honours project on the 'news' section of Clatterbridge Cancer charity website.


The link for the story is below;-


I am so thrilled with this story and I was very emotional and proud upon seeing it. I know my dad  would have been so proud of it too, after all he is my inspiration and drive!

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10