Wednesday 26 February 2014

Breathless Breastless project!!

Through conducting my research for my honours project, I came across this remarkable group of artists.

'Breathless, Breastless Project'

A team of talented artists are working together with breast cancer survivors to create a powerful exhibition in Aberdeen  to raise awareness to the long term effects after treatment has stopped, It will also touch base on families are effected to, as I know from personal experience the devastating effect it has.


I am in touch with Louise who is the organiser within the project, and she very kindly has given me permission to share the project page.  https://www.facebook.com/pages/Breathless-Breastless-Project/164445467028874?id=164445467028874&sk=info

 After viewing the work in progress so far I am so touched by the moving images produced so far.  some artists have used new technology (iPads) to create their images but none the less, they are very inspirational.

Well done Guys - this is a fantastic exhibition , it gives me an even more a reason to go and visit scotland now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10